1.0 - Easter Slippers

12:19

Today morning I made my Social-check by mobile as usual. One of my best friends as well as my sister-in-law, Madi, gave me her "good morning" with a pic of bunny sneakers perfectly suiting with our Easter Holidays. This post inspires to her. Thanks, my dear!
Did you think shoe designers missed the chance to celebrate Easter with any crazy-funny shoe? This post would like to make you smile with some funny footwear inspired to this holiday. Whether in sneakers or in mules, bunnies, eggs and pastel colors can wear your foot during these days.
Starting from these Bunny-flats by Minna Parikka (MP). Bunny ears and pom pom tail seem characterizing her style.
This Helsinki-based designer started her career when she was only 15-year-old. Currently her designs are sold in 25 different countries globally in some of the best fashion retailers, such as Harrods, Selfridges, Liberty London, Luisa Via Roma, Le Bon Marché, Galeries Lafayette Beijing, Shopbop, Harvey Nichols UK & HK, I.T, Isetan and Level Shoe. Her shoes are crafted in Spain from the finest materials, such as Spanish and Italian leathers.
MP is not alone! Other designers have got something to say about. You can find a lot of (sometimes, too much) excentric Easter footwear, here below the best slippers I choosed for you. Keep anyhow in mind pastels lead this celebration, even on shoes.
Enjoy and Happy Easter to whom celebrates!
Minna Parikka, women's sneakers, 305 EUR
 

Gray Matters, Mildred Egg Mules, 493 EUR
Sophia Webster, Skye sandals, 704 EUR
Katy Perry's The Jessica, 121 EUR


Minna Parikka, Kids glitter flat, 118 - 258 EUR


Sources: Footwearnews.com , Minna Parikka

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Please, share your opinion about this post. Follow me on the main Social Networks.